Monday, March 16, 2009

Brighter Days


Oh what wonderful weather! Maya has been enjoying days in the park with Momma and Dadda, and Momma has on occasion been able to sneak away for walks along empty paths.

But I'm tired of taking "brown winter" pictures! Where are the greenies?? Where are the little peek a boo flowers and sprouty things? Perhaps I'll find some today and feel much better.

I love love love spring.
I love it so much I made a spring shelf. On it is my picture by Cori of my niece Nika, some bunnies, my little ACEO of "Pauline" (makes me think of the Neko Case song) by Annette which was my first purchase off of etsy. I love it. I've decided to buy something off of etsy every month from a different country. This month I'll be getting something from here and I'll show it off when it arrives!!

The whole shelf just makes me excited about spring and pretty girly things. I feel like now that I have a little girl, I have to represent by buying cute knick knacks of bunnies and things for her to adore when she's older ("Momma where's the dancing bunnies?"). I remember loving little treasures like that.



And Maya love love loves bath time.

No comments: