Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Pollock



After doing some research I found out that I probably won't be able to do Number 20 from The List because it's MIA. Basically the entire University of Iowa Museum of Art was relocated to various places because the museum flooded last summer. Luckily, everything was saved in time. Unluckily, Jackson has been moved to The Figge in Davenport and I shan't be driving that far. He belongs in his spot, his spot at the U of I because that's where Peggy donated it. Poo.

At least everything was taken out in time. It's too bad the CR Library can't say the same. When I think of the books drowning, I feel a little farklept.

Who knows, maybe I'll just take a road trip to Davenport with a buddy. Maybe it'll happen. Or I'll wait until Jackson comes home.





This sounds awesome. Might do that.

But they raised the price on 2X2XU this year. Might not do that this year. But it was on the list...

Choices Choices.

I'm not doing well on The Word, March was a bad month for me. Out like a Lion in true form. Snowstorm and all.

No comments: